‘Aromabreathing’ is a safe and natural way to effectively relieve stress, improve your mental focus, balance your energy and sleep better at night.
In our 4-week aromatherapy breathing program, Martijn will guide you in restoring your optimal breathing pattern and equipping you with effective tools to control and regulate your energy levels. No experience of any kind is needed. It is a simple science-based approach that is effective for everyone and can be done absolutely anywhere.
Benefits of ‘aromabreathing’:
- Relieve stress
- Reduce anxiety
- Improve mental focus
- Boost digestion
- Improve sleep
- Balance your energy
Here is what you will learn:
- Breath Testing – to give you insights on your breathing pattern and progress
- Natural Breathing – to optimize your breathing mechanics for optimal respiration
- Focus Breathing – Aromatherapy breathing to regulate your autonomic nervous system
- Balance Breathing – to balance your nerves, and steady your mood any time
- Relaxation breathing – to crush stress and anxiety, and to sleep better
- Energy Breathing – to wake up, prepare for exercise, and naturally energize
How it works:
4-week ‘Start-To-Breathe’ program (4 sessions of 30min)
Sessions are organized via Zoom. Each week we will learn and implement the breathing techniques followed by the science behind it so you fully understand what and why you are doing it. After the training, Martijn will answer your personal questions. After each session, you will get homework of a maximum of 15 min per day to implement the breathing into your daily life. Missed a session? Don’t worry! It will be recorded so you can watch when it suits you best.
Dates: 19/5- 26/5 – 02/6 – 09/6/2021 at 19h-19h30 Q&A from 19h30-20h CET (GMT+1)
Once you registered you will receive a mail within 2 days with all instructions.
The course will be hosted by Martijn Vanhoorelbeke. Martijn is the Co-founder of Aromen. He is a certified Breath Coach and Herbalist specializing in aromatherapy and wellbeing.